Thursday, January 19, 2012

Badass Fevertree DRINK! vodka! woo!

dark
Our favorite local restaurant, LJ's and the Kat Lounge serves the most fantastic vodka tonics, with super fancy Fevertree tonic water.

I went to RPM this morning, and stopped to go grocery shopping on the way home, and Weis HAPPENED to have FEVERTREE!!! SUPER FANCY FEVERTREE!! ON SALE!!! In 5 flavors?!?!?

Was today my day or what?  I called my mom at 7 am, (she loves the FT like I do) and she said she was stopping on her way to pick it up.

Fevertree is made out of all natural ingredients and no artificial sweetners.

I got the Bitter Lemon, which is just a lemon tonic water.  Let me tell you.  I am not really a drinker, but this was FANTASTIC.  Can you tell I've had a vodka and bitter lemon tonight?  It was not sweet, but the citrus was fresh and crisp.





My mom bought ginger beer, bitter lemon, tonic, and ginger ale.  :)  Only a few :)  Or 8 total.  Either way.
I am so excited, I think I'm going to go back and get more.  PS - Ginger beer drink above is a Dark and Stormy.  badass spicy drink

Bottom line - badass mixer = fever tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment